- Fully qualified and insured, adhering to AS 4488 industrial rope access systems.
- Safe work method statements (SWMS) and job hazard analysis (JHA) forms completed and on-site at all times along with relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Height and difficult access issues addressed, along with confined space / breathing apparatus, if necessary.
- Minimise or exclude the use of scaffold, cherry pickers or other plant equipment.
- Use of twin rope abseiling techniques.
- Installation of rooftop anchors and access systems, to specifications AS 1891 - industrial fall arrest systems, and AS 1657 - fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders.